Friday, October 22, 2010

New Address!!

I've been thinking for a while of moving this blog over to a new location. When I started this blog, I just used my regular gmail account with the email address that I've been using for 100 years (nicolejoy81). I've been thinking for a while of moving it to a new location, somewhere with a more relevant address - and so now you can find us at www.madeline-hope.blogspot.com - Maddy's very own little site :) 

If you have linked this blog somewhere, please update the link so that people can still find us :) I'll keep this blog open for a while at least but eventually, I'll shut it down, most likely.

Thanks for following us :)

Nicole

3 comments:

Niki said...

When I click on the link I get a message that says it can't be found. Is it not set up yet?

Nicole said...

Ah I typed it in wrong!! Should be fixed now :) :)

Niki said...

Okay. Got it. :-)